Top - Inglés

Tag Archives | REDIT

imagen_not_95

Andrés García Reche: “Technological Institutes and REDIT will be the focus of the Valencian Innovation Agency”

• More than 60 business men joined the I Counselors Meeting of REDIT that took place in AINIA • The initiative has the aim of creating a meeting point for the members of the Technology Institutes of the Valencian Region “Technological Institutes and REDIT will be the focus of the Valencian Innovation Agency and of the improvement of the production […]

Continue Reading
imagen_not_88

REDIT honours Damián Frontera, the President of the association during the past 11 years

The Hotel Balneario Las Arenas of Valencia hosted an event organized by the Red de Institutos Tecnológicos de la Comunitat Valenciana (REDIT) to honour the entrepreneur Damián Frontera, who has been the president of the association during for the past 11 years. At the lunch there were Rafael Climent, the Minister of Sustainable Economy, Production, Trade and Labour, and […]

Continue Reading
imagen_not_85

The Industry Commission of the Cortes Valencianas visits to the Technology Institutes ITE and ITENE

The members of this commission visit these two centers of REDIT to know directly the Valencian model for a Technology Institute and the activities they develop to support SMEs Various members of the Industry Commission of the Cortes Valencianas (Valencian Parliament) have visited the facilities of the Instituto Tecnológico de Energía (ITE) and of the Instituto Tecnológico […]

Continue Reading
imagen_not_84

The Technology Institutes of REDIT work for 12,800 companies and receive more than 86 millon Euros

In 2015, the 11 technology centers of the Red de Institutos Tecnológicos de la Comunidad Valenciana (REDIT) worked for 128,00 clients and 5,300 partners for which 708 R+D+i projects were developed. Overall, the institutes received more than 86 million Euros, the 61% from companies and the remaining 39% from competitive public funding (25,3% regional, 10,7% European y 3% national). Last year, 1,184 professionals […]

Continue Reading
imagen_not_71

The General Assembly of REDIT elected Fernando Saludes as its President

The new First Vice-president will be the manager of the company Porcelanosa, Francisco Ramos The General Assembly of REDIT (Red de Institutos Tecnológicos de la Comunidad Valenciana),  consisting of the Presidents of the 11 technological centers of REDIT and the General Director of IVACE (Instituto Valenciano de Competitividad Empresarial), elected Fernando Saludes as the new President . The […]

Continue Reading