Office for Transfer of Research Results (OTRR/OTRI)
The Office for Transfer of Research Results (OTRR/OTRI) is the mechanism fostering the establishment of cooperation links between the public and private institutions in our sectors, promoting the interaction of the Institute with the business structure in the area of Research, Development and Technological Innovation.
- Promotion of Transfer of Research Results.
- Advice in preparing and processing Patents.
- Circulating the Institute’s scientific-technical offer.
- Advice given to companies on obtaining public aid for financing technological innovation projects.
- Advice on participation of companies in European Union aid programmes and assistance in seeking partners to form international consortiums with.
- Making known the activities that ITE and associates perform in research matters.
- Promotion and management of knowledge.
- Management of job vacancies.