Realization of internal or external research and development projects on:
- Domestic charge manageability
- Characterization of domestic appliances charge
- Validation of algorithms of demand management
- Development of communication with meter and distribution operator based on PRIME specification on PLC
- Integration of energy production renewable systems
- Modelling of distributed generation systems
- Development power electronics products
- Platform for the development of new energy storage systems
- Study and characterization of cells and hydrogen generators
- Dissemination of existent renewable energy technologies
- Validation and integration tests in the developed devices micro-grids
SMARTGRID – Integrated buildings as active nodes
Advanced Distributed concentrators: Monitoring and Control at remote level of each installation independently or jointly, the permit management decentralized actions.
- Integration of sectorized consumption of the entire building and all consuming and generating systems that permit it monitoring.
- Integration of smart meters.
- Installations control: air conditioning, ventilation, lighting, distributed generation resource and storage systems.
Building Global Manager: Controls the decisions on every installation in order to adjust the energy balance.
- Applied artificial intelligence and data mining.
- Prediction of consumption.
- Automated suggestions for improvements.
Awareness interfaces: Visualization of energy consumption information to encourage users to the best use and good practice of the installations.