Capacities and R&D
- Development and testing of new materials:
- Piezoelectric polymer
- Elastomeric polymer
- Design and development of new piezoelectric sensors for new applications.
- Elastomers testing for using as actuators.
- Characterization of materials electrical properties (resistivity, charge dissipation, rigidity, etc.).
- Polymeric materials test beds.
- • Piezoelectric and elastomers
- Piezoelectric and elastomer materials test beds.
- T and RH control
- Corona charging (±30kV@0-5kHz)
- Potential surface characterization
- Metallization by deposition
- Biaxial displacement system
- Characterization of mechanical excitation (≥nm)
- Manufacturers of polymeric materials
- Civil engineering